Outfit Post: Pink Shorts from Bali

I do not wear shorts on a regular basis due to the fact that I live in a place where I get starred for what I wear. Though now I do wear other outfits confidently no matter who stares, I am still working on shorts. And above all I love wearing shorts.So whenever I get a chance to wear them I just grab the opportunity. Bali is a place where I could wear anything and nobody really cared. So on my last day in Bali I fulfilled my wish and this is what I wore, Have a look !!  


Bali


Pink-polka-dots


guess-shades







Poser :p



Having fun at beach

Trying to get the jump shot :p 

Finally !

Landed successfully :D 

US <3
p.s. : This is my last outfit post from Bali, you can have a look at others here,here and here.
                                                                   ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                              Mukta

3 comments:

  1. I liked ur shorts they are super cute...
    Would u like to follow each oter on GFC and G+??
    I just followed u.. hope u follow me back..
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !!
      Would definitely do that.

      Delete
  2. Love your pink shorts. Bali is next on my list :)

    Thank you for stopping by.. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete