Wishlist: 10 things To Do in 2014

2013 has gone by leaving me with uncountable memories and moments to treasure. But I want my 2014 to be more special than 2013. Thus I have come up with this To-Do in order to keep everything on track and stay focused.

It is a simple list that comprises of the tasks which I would love to do and will make me happy and satisfied when accomplished.These are not resolutions but small steps that would make 2014 worth it, leaving procrastination behind.

tig-theitgirl



  1. Beach Trip: Any other trips are most welcome but I certainly want to stroll aside a beach and watch sunset with my best friend aka darling husband.
    p.s. : I would love to go on a short trip with girlfriends too. Lets see if it happens or not.
  2. Try a new look: I really want to try a different kinda look. Maybe a hair color or a tattoo or more experiment with makeup or anything it could be. But something that I have not tried and is exciting enough.
  3. Be healthy: Be more fit and healthy is what I want this year. It involves opting for healthier choices on daily basis and then slowly a lifestyle change for Good. Loosing weight and getting lean is an added bonus to this change which I would love to have.
  4. Blog: Want my blog to reach new heights. Have some more meaningful content on the blog. Enlighten myself on technicalities like SEO and more designing. Thus growing my blog bigger and better.
    I have decided to blog twice a week i.e. Wednesday and Saturday for improving consistency and devote some more time and love towards blog.
  5. Focus on Work: I have started a new venture Gifts Galore. It is a one stop shop solving all your gifting woes. From personalized gifts to gifting ideas, it is a place where I would suggest, design and work hard to turn your gift into a special moment.
  6. Observe More and Learn new things : My husband is a good observer. I want to be as good as him. Learn new things, observe more and be more aware.
  7. Stop Comparing Myself: Constant comparison takes joy and enjoyment out of life. I am found guilty of comparing myself number of times and I want to change that. I know I cannot quit this trap on the first go but I can definitely try.
  8. Cook More: Though I enjoy cooking I am a lazy bum when it comes to chopping and other household stuff. I will be more active and cook more this year. Thus lots of recipes on the blog :D
  9. Dress Up more: I enjoy dressing up but again laziness gets in way and wins over. This explains the lesser outfit post. Most of the times I stay in pajamas or legging kurti which is comfortable but not stylish or fashionable. Hence, this year I want to take full benefit out of closet and try different trends.
  10. Save: Saving money is important in life too. I have made a Money-Saver chart for myself that would keep saving issues on track. Will share that with you in next post.

                                                          ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                   Mukta

1 comment: