Life Snippets

November 2013 Version


Stay at my mommy's house is a reason for the delay of Life Snippets but nevertheless here are some pleasant memories November left me with.
Not much to say, let pictures do the talking.

Anniversary Life Snippet
Anniversary Flowers from my favorite people

Forever 21 Boots
My first pair of Ankle Boots, Love them.

Chocolate Doughnuts
Another Doughnut Party :D

Coffee date
Now a days I like coffee dates more than dinner dates :p


Fitness update
Fitness diary for November, No improvement :(

Dominos
Dominos: Khushiyon ki home delivery One on One, did you avail the offer ? Pleasure of eating one free pizza is greaaatt lol


GAIA Green tea
Tried GAIA Green Tea, its good. I generally opt for Organic India but trying new companies now, which is your favorite ?

Kebabs
Crispy Maggie Kebabs, they had maggie stuffing. Delicious.

Pizza
Pizza Time, Recipe here

Rangoli
Diwali Rangoli

Shopping Bags
Last but not least shopping therapy. My favorite budget brands though Mango and Zara are missing.

                                                            ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                     Mukta

1 comment:

  1. Maggie kebabs..thats really unique..n i love ur ankle boots.
    Thnks for ur wishes on my blog.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete