I'm Loving it - Links I Love

There are so many links that I am loving this week. I am dying to share them with you. So without wasting time, here they are :


  • How to make Poof without Backcombing: I always wish to try new hairstyles as much as possible because they basically change the whole look. Though making poof is a really basic one but backcombing seems to damage my hair a lot; so I wanted to learn one without backcombing and this is easiest I could find.


  • How to do contouring : Contouring highlights the features and imparts perfect cuts to face. Something I really wish to master. If you know any other links which help to learn this technique please share in the comments below.











Note : Images are not mine. I don't claim any ownership to them.

                                                      ~ Live Love Laugh ~
                                                                Mukta

3 comments:

  1. That is great..I hope you are doing good..long time..

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These links are great! I'm a first time visiter to your blog and I really like it. Great stuff

    www.eatshopparty.in

    ReplyDelete