Wine with Kazo

Kazo organised a Wine and cheese event last month. It was my pleasure to attend such a well managed and fashionable event. Kazo's winter collection is based on Wanderlust theme that combined modern functionality with tailored and traditional exploration gear. Structured clutches and statement jewellery added extra wow to the accessories collection presented in strong prints and rich colors. Few pieces out of their collection have already made it to my wishlist.

A few models including the ones internationally groomed were showcasing the latest collection. Also, I got a chance to pamper my taste buds over Wine and cheese. What more could I ask for ?

The collection at Kazo has always been trendy and chic. You can find everything girly like frills, pinks, bows and on other hand you can find lots of classics like LBD, LWD and shift dresses.

Enjoy the pictures.

Let's start with Food :p






I really liked the sweater, Should I make it mine ?? *thinking* Suggest ?

That's my friend Ruchika


That's me sans makeup :D


Goodies by Kazo. Oh !! By the way they gave it to both my friends too who accompanied me, Isn't it sweet ?

                                                        ~ Live Love Laugh ~
                                                                 Mukta

6 comments:

  1. Wine, cheese and clothes.. that is the stuff my dreams are made of..
    You are looking lovely sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kazo..n u look fab.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine and cheese.. perfect combo! You look lovely Mukta! :)

    ReplyDelete