THE IT GIRL TRAVEL SERIES : Dubai - Where to stay & What to wear

This post is in continuation to THE IT GIRL TRAVEL SERIES : DUBAI PART 1.


What to wear in Dubai : 


Constantly I heard from friends that wearing short clothes or dresses is not comfortable in Dubai. Also, I myself read few hoardings around the mall regarding the instructions to not to wear clothes below knee length, so I was always conscious regarding the same. (Precaution is better you see)
I would suggest you to wear decent clothes and still look classy after all you are on a holiday. in case you really wish to wear something short, wear it around hotel or clubs and cafe's, I think that should not be a great deal.

Stunning Dubai

Where to stay in Dubai :


Hotels are always an option though Apartments are also readily available in Dubai at a good price. If you are going in good number i.e. with group of friends or family I would suggest you to stay in Apartments.
Suggestion : If your pocket permits do stay in Atlantis The palm at-least for a day . Why I am saying so ? Have a look at pictures and you will get to know.

Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis The Palm,Dubai. Isn't it stunning ?

Atlantis Entrace
Entrance 
Room_Atlantis

View from the room, isn't it enough to tempt you ?

View from the balcony, All i want is just there and relax.
Inside Room Atlantis
Inside Room :D
Washroom
Washroom

And how can i not share whom I met in Dubai Mall

Javed Jaffrey, reminded me of Boggie Woggie times :D
                           
                                                     ~ Live Love Laugh ~
                                                                Mukta

1 comment:

  1. I love dubai too..when i went there, i spotted fardeen khan, rakesh and Suzanne roshan.

    Regards,

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete