Review : Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (LoveSick Passionate)

After reading a lot of reviews about this stain I finally managed to purchase it a month ago. Sharing with you my experience. The shade I picked was Lovesick Passionate; bright purplish pink.

Price : 600 INR

Packaging :
Very cute crayon like packaging makes it easy to use and reapply. Also due to compact and solid packaging it is easy to carry around in bag without the fear of its getting melted. Though I wish small trial packings should be available for such highly priced products.







Overall Review : I have mixed reviews about this product. The shade is beautiful and as soon as I glide it on my lips it moisturizes my lips and removes the dead skin. I get the fresh & minty feel on lips. But by the end of the day it dries out and makes my lips chapped again leaving me thirsty. I don't why, but it does happen.

Considering the cost and mixed effects it had on me, I won't repurchase it but rather will try other brands.

Has anyone faced the same problem as I have with these Stains ??

                                                       ~ Live Love Laugh ~
                                                                Mukta



3 comments:

  1. I love these lip stains, and actually have this shade.. The darker stains like this one do wear off unevenly. But I try to make it work by re-touching and using a lipbalm if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/my-look-small-fashion-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try these lip stains for a while. Love the shade you have selected.
    ❤ Amena.
    Fashionopolis
    Bloglovin
    Connect On Facebook
    Talk On Twitter

    ReplyDelete