Recipe : Red Pasta

I am such a big foodie, I love Junk food. Though I love fruits too but many a times junk wins over fruits and I end up eating unhealthy stuff. This is the reason for my "self control mission" by following a diet. If you interested in my day to day fitness details connect with me on Facebook.

Now is the time for my first recipe, it a very easy and yummyyyy recipe. Do try it out, I think it will work for every kind of taste bud.

Ingredients : (Serves 4)
2 cups of Pasta (any shape)
3 tbsp Pasta sauce
1 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 red Capsicum
1 green capsicum
1 yellow capsicum
1 onion
1 carrot

You can add any vegetable like corns or beans, according to your taste. Chop them length wise.

Method :

Heat pan, add onions and sauté till they are golden brown. Add in other chopped vegetables. Cook for about 5 mins, lower down the flame and add pasta sauce and mayonnaise. Stir it well, to make a thick paste. Add little bit of salt since pasta sauce contains salt ; you can add salt in the end according to your taste. Add oregano and chilli flakes.

Boil the pasta in another pan. Do add salt, almost half spoon, so that even boiled pasta have little bit of salt absorbed. When boiled pour it down in dish and rinse through cold water.

Add the pasta to the gravy and mix well. Voila the yummy hot pasta is ready!!


Do let me know if you like the recipe or not ? Would you guys give it a try ?? Do you like this new section guys ?
More to come !! Some easy and yummy recipes, but yes, all will be totally VEGETARIAN.

                                                   ~ Live Laugh Love ~
                                                         Mukta

4 comments:

  1. I love pasta. In fact I have been craving one for a while now. So gonna get myself one on Sunday.
    Happy Blogging,
    Amena.
    Fashionopolis By Amena
    Connect On Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy.. I love pasta now!! :D

    Maybe you have time to read my New Post- Similar Difference

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete